If you have problems with the audio or video on this site go to CNET.COM and download a VLC player or a WINAMP player. This site is best viewed with a FIREFOX browser which you can also get at CNET. You can also email the WEB MISTRESS at LanaSueHill@GMail.Com THANKS for coming to my site BartlettTexas.BlogSpot.Com

Two Old Photos From Bartlett's Past

Lana Hill's 1st Birth Day, I will name the other people later.

From Jana Hill


Bartlett Benefit BasketBall Game, my mother Lanada is holding the basketball. I know most of the other people but not all, email me at LanaSueHill@gmail.com if you know them. I will post identities at a later date.

From Jana Hill

My Daughter Jana Hill of Austin, Grand Daughter of the late Lanada & Jack Hill of Bartlett has recently become a Licensed Cosmotologist.

From Jana Hill


No comments: